Please check out our venues page
Hamilton College, Hamilton
– Monday: 4pm – 7pm.
– Tuesday: 4pm – 6:30pm.
– Wednesday: HC Pupils Only 3:30pm – 4:15pm & Academy sessions 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
– Thursday: HC Pupils Only 3:30pm – 4:15pm & Academy sessions 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
– Friday: 4pm – 6:30pm.
– Saturday: 8:30am – 12:40pm.
Radio Clyde, Clydebank
– Monday: 3:20pm – 7:20pm.
– Friday: 3:30pm – 7:05pm.
– Saturday: 9:30am – 1:50pm.
– Glasgow University, Stevenson Building
– Tuesday: 2:30pm – 7:40pm
– Friday: 3:30pm – 7:45pm.
– Saturday: 9:20am – 3:15pm.
Please register or sign in to your Home Portal to check our class availability @ https://mjswimacademy.courseprogress.co.uk/.
When you join the MJSA programme, you will receive a welcome email with a link to create your personal login details. This gives you access to your account details and tracks your child’s progress.
Login to your Home Portal account to track your Childs progress. We provide regular, monthly updates on what class content and development.
– Learn to Swim Under 3’s and Non-swimmers £115 for a 10-week block.
– Learn to Swim beginners and above £105 for a 10-week block.
– Adult Learn to Swim Non-swimmers £115 for a 10-week block.
– Adult Learn to Swim Beginners £105 for a 10-week block.
– Masters Swimming, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £10 per lesson.
– Private 1-2-1 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £25 per lesson.
– 1-2-2 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £32 per lesson.
– Glasgow University Students get a 10% discount.
– Hamilton College After School Club, £8 per lesson, booked in blocks of 10.
We work on a ratio of;
– 4:1 for Non Swimmers.
– 6:1 for Learner, Improver, Advanced & Adult Learn to Swim.
– 8:1 for Baby & Toddler.
– 8:1 for HIIT, Masters & club swimmers.
Yes, this is something we are very passionate about. Please call us to discuss individual needs on 07733985575 and we will endeavour to support your requests.
Login to your Home Portal. In the overview page, follow the top-up suggestions to make payment. The top-up link suggestion will only appear when you have 3 or fewer lessons remaining on your account. We will also send you email reminders when you have 3, 2 and 1 lessons remaining with us.
– Term 1: January to April.
– Term 2: April to July.
– Term 3: August – December.
– Your child will receive a certificate at the end of each block.
Direct Debit FAQ’s
1st of every month
No. The system does not allow for each person to choose a different payment date.
The monthly cost entails the cost of lessons running for 47 weeks of the year and does not include the weeks that we have business shutdowns. This cost is then taken and split by 12 to provide 12 monthly payments. The monthly direct debit amount per venue is as follows:
Glasgow Uni, Radio Clyde & St. Kentigerns
– Max 4: £45.96
– Max 6: £42
Glasgow Argyle Hotel
– Max 6: £45.96
Edinburgh Uni & Oriam
– Max 4: £48.96
– Max 6: £45.96
You will pay a pro-rata (partial) payment for that month and the normal direct debit amount will be taken on the 1st of the next month.
We have our programmed shut down weeks throughout the year which you don’t pay for in the monthly cost. If for any reason we, MJSA cancel any additional lessons your direct debit amount for the following month the will be reduced to reflect this.
You will need to cancel your existing direct debit (giving us 10 days notice before the cancellation) and then set up a new direct debit for the new class & price point.
No, you will need to set up a separate direct debit for each swimmer. You are able to use the same direct debit details for each swimmer, however, when topping up you will need to go through the process of setting up the direct debit for each child on your HomePortal account.
Yes, these discounts are applied directly to your account. If this discount is applied to your account, your monthly amount will be reduced to reflect this. *please note, sibling discounts only apply to a 3rd sibling.
No, our system only allows for one payment plan therefore everyone will move to direct debit.
These lesson credits will remain on your account. If we return to HC your credits will run down as normal and you can then top up and complete the direct debit. Otherwise, you can transfer these credits to another one of our venues or refund the balance and use it for direct debit at the venue you currently attend. Either way you will not lose your credits/money.
The next time you need to top up you will go into your HomePortal account as normal and follow the process for topping up. Instead of clicking ‘block payment’ you will choose ‘direct debit’, you will then be prompted to enter your bank details and set up the direct debit. If you need to top up and it is halfway through a month, you will pay a pro-rata (partial) payment for that month and the normal direct debit amount will be taken on the 1st of the next month.
The system does not allow for this on direct debit. This is also not the industry standard as we still have to cover costs of the running of a lesson even if you cannot make it. You are not charged for any lessons that we cancel.
Got an enquiry? Why not request a callback
Fill in the form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can!