Which level is my child?
Refer to class map that we have on this page
Which venues do you operate in?
What days/times are you open in each venue?
Hamilton College, Hamilton
Monday; 4pm – 6.30pm.
Wednesday; after School club 3.30 – 4.15pm & Academy lessons 4.30 – 6.30pm.
Thursday; after School club 3.30pm – 4.15pm & Academy lessons 4.30 – 7.30pm.
Friday; 4pm – 6.30pm
Saturday; 8.30am – 12.30pm.
Radio Clyde, Clydebank
Monday; 3.30pm – 6.40pm.
Tuesday; 3.30pm – 6.40pm.
Friday; 3.30pm – 6.40pm.
Saturday; 9.30am – 12.40pm.
Glasgow University, Stevenson Building
Tuesday; Students only 3.30pm – 4pm, Academy lessons 4pm – 7pm.
Friday; Students only 3.30pm – 4pm, Academy lessons 4pm – 7pm.
Saturday; 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Which days/time do you have availability on?
- Please register or sign in to your Home Portal (INSERT LINK TO HOME PORTAL) to check our class availability.
How do I access Home Portal?
- When you join the MJSA programme, you will receive a welcome email with a link to create your personal login details. This gives you access to your account details and tracks your child’s progress.
How do I track my Childs progress?
- Login to your Home Portal account to track your Childs progress. We provide regular, monthly updates on what class content and development.
Lesson & Pricing Structure
- Baby and Toddler £90 for a 10-week block.
- Learn to Swim 3+ years £90 for a 10-week block.
- Adult Learn to Swim £90 for a 10-week block.
- HIIT Sessions, booked in 5 or 10 week blocks. £5 per lesson.
- Masters Swimming, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £6 per lesson.
- Private 1-2-1 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £23 per lesson.
- 1-2-2 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £25 per lesson.
- Glasgow University Students, Hamilton College After School Club, £6 per lesson, booked in blocks of 5 or 10 at GU or fixed term for HC.
How many swimmers are in a class?
- We work on a ratio of;
- 4:1 for Non Swimmers.
- 6:1 for Learner, Improver, Advanced & Adult Learn to Swim.
- 8:1 for Baby & Toddler.
- 8:1 for HIIT, Masters & club swimmers.
Do you offer teaching for additional needs?
- Yes, this is something we are very passionate about. Please call us to discuss individual needs on 07733985575 and we will endeavor to support your requests.
How do I top-up my account & book for another block?
- Login to your Home Portal. In the overview page, follow the top-up suggestions to make payment. The top-up link suggestion will only appear when you have 3 or fewer lessons remaining on your account. We will also send you email reminders when you have 3, 2 and 1 lessons remaining with us.
When do the lesson terms run?
– Term 1; January to April.
– Term 2; April to July.
– Term 3; August – December.
Your child will receive a certificate at the end of each block.
Where can I find further information on the programme?
Follow our social media pages to stay in touch with us.