Which level is my child?
Refer to class map that we have on this page
Which venues do you operate in?
Please check out our venues on this page
What days/times are you open in each venue?
Hamilton College, Hamilton
Monday: 4pm – 7pm.
Tuesday: 4pm – 6:30pm.
Wednesday: HC Pupils Only 3:30pm – 4:15pm & Academy sessions 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
Thursday: HC Pupils Only 3:30pm – 4:15pm & Academy sessions 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
Friday: 4pm – 6:30pm.
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:40pm.
Radio Clyde, Clydebank
Monday: 3:20pm – 7:20pm.
Friday: 3:30pm – 7:05pm.
Saturday: 9:30am – 1:50pm.
Glasgow University, Stevenson Building
Tuesday: 2:30pm – 7:40pm
Friday: 3:30pm – 7:45pm.
Saturday: 9:20am – 3:15pm.
Which days/time do you have availability on?
Please register or sign in to your Home Portal to check our class availability @ https://mjswimacademy.courseprogress.co.uk/.
How do I access Home Portal?
When you join the MJSA programme, you will receive a welcome email with a link to create your personal login details. This gives you access to your account details and tracks your child’s progress.
How do I track my Childs progress?
Login to your Home Portal account to track your Childs progress. We provide regular, monthly updates on what class content and development.
Lesson & Pricing Structure
- Learn to Swim Under 3’s and Non-swimmers £115 for a 10-week block.
- Learn to Swim beginners and above £105 for a 10-week block.
- Adult Learn to Swim Non-swimmers £115 for a 10-week block.
- Adult Learn to Swim Beginners £105 for a 10-week block.
- Masters Swimming, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £10 per lesson.
- Private 1-2-1 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £25 per lesson.
- 1-2-2 tuition, booked in blocks of 5 or 10, £32 per lesson.
- Glasgow University Students get a 10% discount.
- Hamilton College After School Club, £8 per lesson, booked in blocks of 10.
How many swimmers are in a class?
We work on a ratio of;
- 4:1 for Non Swimmers.
- 6:1 for Learner, Improver, Advanced & Adult Learn to Swim.
- 8:1 for Baby & Toddler.
- 8:1 for HIIT, Masters & club swimmers.
Do you offer teaching for additional needs?
Yes, this is something we are very passionate about. Please call us to discuss individual needs on 07733985575 and we will endeavour to support your requests.
How do I top-up my account & book for another block?
Login to your Home Portal. In the overview page, follow the top-up suggestions to make payment. The top-up link suggestion will only appear when you have 3 or fewer lessons remaining on your account. We will also send you email reminders when you have 3, 2 and 1 lessons remaining with us.
When do the lesson terms run?
- Term 1: January to April.
- Term 2: April to July.
- Term 3: August – December.
- Your child will receive a certificate at the end of each block.
Where can I find further information on the programme?
Follow our social media pages to stay in touch with us.